Childbirth Education/Preparation Series*
This six-week class taught by certified childbirth instructors will help you gain confidence as you prepare for the birth of your baby. The program provides information on:
- Birth preparation exercises
- Common pregnancy discomforts
- The birth process, relaxation
- Breathing and other comfort techniques
- Medical procedures and C-Sections
This five part series is held on Thursday evenings, 6:30-8:30pm in the Krause Center located across the street from Samaritan Hospital (2212 Burdett Ave.). Light refreshments available. Registration is required. To register, please call (518) 271-3393. *PLEASE NOTE: online registration is currently not available for this class.
- Sept 12th, 19th, 26th / October 3rd & 10th
- October 17th & 24th / November 7th, 14th, 21st
Instructor: Michele Wilson and Kelsey Backus
*Some fees apply.
There are no classes are scheduled at this time. Please check back soon for an updated schedule.