Childbirth Education/Preparation Series*
This two-week class taught by certified childbirth instructors will help you gain confidence as you prepare for the birth of your baby. The program provides information on:
- Birth preparation exercises
- Common pregnancy discomforts
- The birth process, relaxation
- Breathing and other comfort techniques
- Medical procedures and C-Sections
This is a two-week class held on Monday evenings, 6:00-9:00pm in the Pattison Board Room @ Samaritan Hospital – Tower Building. Light refreshments available. Registration is required. To register, please call (518) 271-3393. *PLEASE NOTE: online registration is currently not available for this class.
- November 5 & November 12, 2018
- November 19 & November 26, 2018
- November 23 & December 3, 2018
- December 10 & December 17, 2018
- January 7 & January 14, 2019
- January 21 & January 28, 2019
- February 4 & February 11, 2019
- February 18 & February 25, 2019
Instructor: Tracey Shafts, RN
*Some fees apply.
There are no classes are scheduled at this time. Please check back soon for an updated schedule.