Childbirth Education/Preparation Series*
This five-week class taught by certified childbirth instructors will help you gain confidence as you prepare for the birth of your baby. The program provides information on:
- Birth preparation exercises
- Common pregnancy discomforts
- The birth process, relaxation
- Breathing and other comfort techniques
- Medical procedures and C-Sections
This five-part series is held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. in the Krause Center located across the street from Samaritan Hospital (2212 Burdett Ave.). Light refreshments available. Registration is required. To register, please call (518) 271-3393. *PLEASE NOTE: online registration is currently not available for this class.
- Apr. 15, 22, 29, May 6 & 13
- May 27, Jun. 3, 10, 17 & 24
Instructor: Michele Wilson and Kelsey Backus
*Some fees apply.
There are no classes are scheduled at this time. Please check back soon for an updated schedule.