Childbirth Education/Preparation Series*
This two-week class taught by certified childbirth instructors will help you gain confidence as you prepare for the birth of your baby. The program provides information on:
- Birth preparation exercises
- Common pregnancy discomforts
- The birth process, relaxation
- Breathing and other comfort techniques
- Medical procedures and C-Sections
This is a two-week class held on Monday evenings, 6:00-9:00pm in the Leonard Board Room @ St. Mary’s Hospital. Registration is required. To register, please call (518) 271-3393. *PLEASE NOTE: online registration is currently not available for this class.
- July 9 & July 16, 2018
- August 6 & August 13, 2018
- August 20 & August 27, 2018
- September 17 & September 24, 2018
Instructor: Tracey Shafts, RN
*Some fees apply.
There are no classes are scheduled at this time. Please check back soon for an updated schedule.